OatesMX Development aims to coach motocross riders of all ages not only in the safety and skills of the sport, but to train them to become physically and mentally fit, and just as importantly, to enjoy the sport. With the development of Motocross and supercross there is a great need to extend the learning to younger riders and support older riders to change bad habits and create safer, stronger riders.
OUR CLINICS TYPE’S
WHAT WE COVER
- Produce safe and skilled riders
- Opening riders minds to opportunities within the sport such as endurance, professional motocross and recreational riding
- Forming skills such as line selection, passing and intensity
- Building confidence for riders to be able to peruse their dreams
- Developing coaching sessions on specifics such as ruts, jumps, woops and corners to name a few
- Completing kickstart logbooks
OatesMX from a health/fitness perspective aims to assist riders with:
- Maintaining/progressing base fitness level, for beginner riders to advanced riders
- Fitness testing and evaluation
OatesMx from a mental perspective:
- Developing confident riders
- Producing level headed riders that can proudly represent sponsors at the highest level
- Passing on techniques to overcome high pressure situations
- Developing focused riders
Use the form below to book into Clinic’s and to request Private Coaching. Bookings are essential for all clinics.
1 day: from $150
2 days: from $250
Club Coaching: from $50 (member) $60 (non member)
Boot Camps: from $300 (price varies on camp)
Private Coaching: from $75 per hour
All ages 6+ and rider levels are welcome at all clinics unless otherwise stated for a specific event preparation. Single day entries are accepted for bootcamps however if the bootcamp is booked out preference will be given for entries completing the full event.